Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Party review

Yesterday after my teaching day and I was Happy because I got home-made Sushi from Kazuko a lovely japanese lady she is my student for about 4 months.
Then thanks to samuel warde a creative journalist and photographer and proud father of Goodmorningba last night I had a great time at the cocktail party of Internations a global networking site for expatriates.

about 70 people were in attendance and We got 2 for 1 drink specials... I drunk malbec ... and the 20% discount on food at "Freak"
What about Freak ?? it´s a contemporary design restaurant in Palermo, they serve sushi but I had at midday so I enjoy eating their pasta. I asked for Raviolones de Ricota with Salsa de champagne...












For your budget information see the bill

The internations Ambassadors are planning upcoming events and they´ll rotate these events in various neighborhoods


No comments: